Detox honey massage
Method of strengthening the REFLECTIVE POINTS
How does the honey massage:
- When honey massage has healing power of honey through the skin, directly on the organism.
- Through (-up) movements of the hand are massage with honey vysávány old sediments and Poisons from the body tissues.
- Despite the important reflexive zones back stimulates Honey massage activity of the organs of the body, which it belongs. During the illness of those authorities may in this way substantially contribute to their recovery.
- Honey massage strongly boosts the whole organism. It is therefore appropriate in the first place when exhaustion and weakness as a result of stress, age or illness, when voltages, neural disorders and States of anxiety.
- Its detoxification action of benefit Honey massage whole organism from the sediment that has accumulated over the years from the environment, food and medicines.
- Honey mass restores natural detoxification ability of the organism. It is therefore appropriate, in particular when large numbers of typical of civilization diseases, associated with the deposition of poisons and pollutants. Here for example. include: cancer, heart problems, allergies, Rheumatoid diseases of muscles and joints, stomach and intestinal disorders, zaplísnění intestines, skin or organs, chronic rhinitis, diseases of cavities, chronic fatigue syndrome, headache, disorders of the nerves of every kind, having trouble falling asleep and sleep, discharge and disturbances of menstruation in women, depression.
Price list massages:
|The name of the massage||time||the price of the massage|
|Detox honey massage||30 minutes||$ 500|
What is the result of massages:
the gradual relaxation and improvement of the physical, mental and energy levels
Massage is one of the oldest and most natural treatments
Charles Jungmann-Masseur (Alliance of masseurs at hand of health of the Czech Republic)
Delete problems with Eastern methods:
- The blockade of the entire spine
- Pinching of the nerves in the area of the chest
- Joint problems
- Migraines and headaches
- Stress, depression, nervousness, fear
- Emotional blocks